Partnerships should drive the achievement of our strategic goals. And in a true partnership this should happen for both parties.
The partnership should also deliver value against one or more of the Campus aims:
• To be thought leader in learning-by doing
• Provide Access to the latest technology
• Enhance and build the credibility of the Campus brand
• Generate External Revenue
For us to build up true partnerships, our partners need to meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Add knowledge or be a leading organisation in the field of skills and learning
• Have the ability to evaluate the latest technology
• Have access to leading experts
• Improve or enhance EDF Energy’s creditability by being associated with them
• Assist in revenue generation
The purpose of Campus Partnerships is to strengthen ties, share experiences, learn and identify best practice with key L&D partners, as well as to benefit each EDF Energy employee, the L&D community, EDF Energy and the industry as a whole.